- I worked on performance, creating a system of auto activation/desactivation used by every enemy. And I reworked the enemy AI to avoid unnecessary colliders usage (for example, on the situation showed on the GIF I posted last time, now two of the colliders are only activated for a frame, when needed).
- Charged attack is now possible in the game! You keep the attack button pressed, during this time a bar fills itself (while the stamina bar decreases), full after 2 or 3 seconds. When released, you perform a strong attack, with a damage multiplier.
- I did a lot of debugging of animation transitions, and some changes in the game's physics (most of the objects have less mass than before).
|Here is the animator for the player object. Pretty nightmarish.|
- You can now pause the game.
- I knew it was going to be like this, so I shouldn't complain... But the swimming part is really hard to program, if I want it in a perfect way, covering every possibility (I want the swim ability to be unlocked during the game...), feeling natural & debugged... I'm still working on it.
|Oxygen bar is one thing done.|